With the CE marking of products, the producer or distributor declares that a product fulfils the valid requirements which are fixed in the harmonisation legislation for the European Single Market.
Therefore, the CE marking is the requirement when products are first placed on the market, for which one or even several EU directives as e.g. the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG are applicable.
We will be delighted to aid you in drawing up the CE documentation.
Folgende Leistungen im Sinne der CE-Kennzeichnung werden erbracht:
- Guarantee that consideration is given to all directives to be applied
- Extensive research according to applicable norms
- Guarantee of all relevant safety requirements
- Risk assessment according to EN ISO 12100:2010
- Drawing up the EC Declaration of Conformity/Declaration of Incorporation
Thus a high quality of the required technical documentation in the sense of the CE marking is guaranteed.
If necessary, we also offer accompanying a TÜV approval of a product. The requirement for this is the complete technical documentation of the product before distribution, or the commissioning to draw up such a technical documentation with final TÜV acceptance. The acceptance ensues via a licensed testing laboratory.